December 26, 2022: Code snippets and bug fixes
Mito now has a few code snippets that are accessible from the Code Snippets taskpane. You can access it by clicking on
Code Snippets. These code snippets can be copied to your clipboard or automatically added to a new code cell below.
In the future, enterprises will be able to add their own code snippets to Mito.
New Mitosheetbutton is now always visible in the Jupyter notebook regaurdless of how many notebooks are open.
- Fixes bug that prevented users from filtering on
*or splitting a text to column on
- Fixes spacing in the Mito toolbar.
- Fixes encoding bug where some rare characters would prevent the Mito spreadsheet from loading when the dataframe containing the chracters was passed as an argument to the mitosheet.sheet call.
- Makes all text in Mito copy-able. Previously, only data in the grid was copy-able.
- Adds a optional argument to the mitoinstaller,
--no-jupyter-launch, which prevents the installer from automatically launching Jupyter.
If you notice any issues with installation or upgrading, please do reach out!