How to import dataframes file into Mito.
If you have a dataframe you created with Python, and you want to import it into your Mitosheet:
- 1.Click the Import button in the toolbar.
- 2.Click the Import Dataframes options in the dropdown that appears.
- 3.Click the + Add button to add a dataframe that is exists.
- 4.Click Import Dataframes to impor these dataframes into your sheet.
Importing a dataframe into Mito is as simple as adding the dataframe as a parameter to the
If we are attempting to import a dataframe named
- 1.Create a new code cell with the code:
mitosheet.sheet(sales_data) # Change sales_data to the name of your dataframe
Then, run this cell. A mitosheet will appear with a single tab that contains this dataframe, which you can now begin exploring, editing, and more.
Mito allows you to import as many dataframes as you want. Each dataframe you import will be displayed in the mitosheet as a separate tab.
Imagine if we want to import
customer_metadatainto the same mitosheet, so we can work with both of them at the same time.
mitosheet.sheet(sales_data, customer_metadata) # Change to your dataframes