- 1.Click the
Exporttab in the graphing interface.
- 2.Click the export method you want:
Copy Show Graph Code: Copy the Plotly graph code that displays the graph in the notebook to your clipboard so you can paste it into a code cell.
Copy Export HTML Graph Code: Copy the Plotly graph code that exports the graph as an interactive HTML file to your clipboard so you can paste it into a code cell. Executing the code will create the html file in the same folder the notebook is in.
Download as PNG: Download the graph as a PNG to your Downloads folder.
Export graph taskpane
Interactive graphs are a fantastic way to share analyses with colleagues. It allows them to zoom in on specific sections of the graph and identify specific data points.
To create an HTML graph file:
- 1.Create a graph using Mito
- 2.Click the Copy Export HTML Graph Code button in the Graph Export tab.
- 3.Paste the code into a new code cell and execute the code.
- 4.The html file will appear in the the same folder as your notebook.
The file contains all of the libraries and data needed to repopulate the graph, so you can attatch the file to an email or post it on an internal wiki without anything else.