Importing Excel Files
How to import a Excel file into Mito.
Version requirements: Importing XLSX files is only supported on Python version greater than 3.6, and Pandas version greater than or equal to 1.0.
- 1.Click on the
Importbutton in the Mito toolbar.
- 2.Select the Import Files option that appears in the dropdown.
- 3.Use the file browser to navigate to the directory and XLSX file you want to import.
- 4.Click on the file, and then click the
Importbutton. This will open a configuration screen.
- 5.Configure which tabs you want to import from the Excel file.
- 6.Set any additional configuration necessary for your import:
Has Header Row: Select "Yes" if Mito should set the first non-skipped row as the column headers. Select "No" if Mito should generate column headers
Number of Rows to Skip: The number of rows at the top of the file to skip when reading data into the dataframe.
Decimal Separator: The character used to separate the decimal places in numbers.
Import Selected Sheets. For each tab you selected to import, a tab will appear in the mitosheet with this data.